Thursday 26 April 2012

Iberian Black Arts & Lady Lucie photoshoot

I blogged last week about my Matt Christie shoot , but I also had a shoot with Iberian Black Arts recently. I lined up both shoots after realising I had a vast array of outfits that had never been properly shot.

I was delighted with the results, and it was wonderful being styled by Morgana; having a professional hair and make-up artist made an enormous difference to the end result of the shoot. The make-up style was very different to what I would normally go for, and I would *never* have been able to do the hair-style! Have a look at the piccies below!

I enjoyed both the shoots immensely, so much so that I decided to set-up my own Model Mayhem profile! Please check out my portfolio - if you think your photographic style suits my work (high-fashion fetish) and you'd like to collaborate then do get in touch.






1 comment: