Thursday 7 June 2012

Torture Garden Italy 2012

I had the pleasure of visiting Rome to do a fashion show with Torture Garden Italy, (I know i'm very lucky!) it was an amazing trip, and such a beautiful city. The parties were great, the Friday night was a more casual & relaxed cocktail party in a gorgeous outdoor location. I wore a latex Body Harness with Bow hair clip over a figure hugging pencil dress. I love accessorizing my 'civvies' with latex!
 Here's David TG, Empress Stah and Charlotte TG looking glamorous (I put this one in so you could see the lovely location)

Saturday Night was a great chance for me to show off some of my classic and favorite designs on Italy's finest, it was a great night, the models were beautiful and the crowd VERY up for the party!
Photos by F Petrangeli




You can find more info and photo galleries from the club here www.ritualtheclub.com

Ill leave you with a blurry backstage snap of all the models <3
 ...and me with a snake! ;)
...and one final holiday snap to show you how beautiful Rome is; I recommend you visit, and make it the same weekend as a Torture Garden event!


No comments:

Post a Comment